2019-2020 Hockey Thread

That's disappointing for a Canadian team. Move them to QC like someone else mentioned.

1/2 hour is too far, what a joke. That sounds soooo small town.

I drive half hour for groceries lol.

I also drive 5 hours to watch the leafs in Winnipeg.

Whatta big difference in fan mentality eh?

Heck I'll drive 1/2 hour out of my way for a good burger!!!

Don't ask how far I'll drive for a good tackle shop, good cheese or fishing!!!!

"OH no I can't go to the Sens game. It's too far!! WAAAAAA" :shakes head:

I drove 6 hours out of the way for a good burger once......... I miss Mikos.

This Pittsburgh Washington series is going to be over pretty quickly if the caps don't start getting a more balanced attack... Crosby makes everyone around him way better by opening lanes that might not be available without his hockey IQ, imo thats the biggest separation between Crosby and ovechkin, Ovi still plays too selfishly

This Pittsburgh Washington series is going to be over pretty quickly if the caps don't start getting a more balanced attack... Crosby makes everyone around him way better by opening lanes that might not be available without his hockey IQ, imo thats the biggest separation between Crosby and ovechkin, Ovi still plays too selfishly

Yep

Was thinking the same thing. I won't be surprised if this is over in 4. Pens have been all over them.

Congrats to the Sens, that comeback was awesome!

Edited by BillM

Yuuuuppp, bad series of events that led to that... Surprised and not surprised at the niskanen ejection. I don't think there was much he could've done tbh... He was bracing to cross check the body and all of a sudden it's a head instead lol