2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Anderson has not been stellar but tonight's loss is not on him. We're used to seeing a goalie get absolutely pelted and then loose.

It's early in the season! I think you'll see him get absolutely pelted a lot of night this year. Lou L must know something we don't to sign him to such a longer time deal. :angel:

If Gardiner continues to run around like a chicken with his head cutoff I'd say time for a trade. This guy just doesn't get it! All the talent in the world and no hockey sense. Play the clock and the score, JAKE! Basic Peewee rule of thumb! :wallbash:

Get rid of any D player that can't backcheck. We have all the firepower we need.

Get us 6 Jason Smith/Glen Wesley types and we'll be in business.

Ps- I love how muskymatt says Mathews has blue and white disease despite the fact he has 9 points in 5 games. If blue and white disease is being on pace for 150 points this season, sign me up!

Ps- I love how muskymatt says Mathews has blue and white disease despite the fact he has 9 points in 5 games. If blue and white disease is being on pace for 150 points this season, sign me up!

Yes it's terrible!!! Can't believe how poorly he is playing.

Just last week he was on pace for 328 goals this season. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Maybe we should trade him? :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Montreal, I see on the scrolling bar across the CHCH news this morning is the only NHL team without a regular time loss, guess Carey is back.

Indeed he is....but I will add Montoya played great in his absence...Weber comes as advertised....Radulov has been a beast...Gallagher has been great...4th line has been fantastic....etc....etc....

Guess Babcock doesn't value Don Cherry's opinion on goalies. Fairly flippant dismissal of the the "Saturday Night" information source by Babcock. I hope I'm wrong but I think Lou and Shannie might have made their first BIG mistake. I heard some Bronx cheers last night in the second period. Although Belfour got that treatment for the first few games and he worked out pretty well.

Dunno if I said it on here, but I was wary of Andersen, I'm sure he'll be better than he has been, but he also was sheltered playing behind Anaheim, they are a strong defensive team, and generally have had very strong corsi nunbers, hopefully he can work out the kinks

• 2 weeks later...