2019-2020 Hockey Thread

9 minutes ago, LostAnotherOne said:

When i was driving home they said on the radio yesterday that tampas playing boston on saturday i went all crazy.  Hit the steering wheel a few times lol.  

fickle haters wouldn't understand, lol, cheers bud!

Edited by chris.brock

14 hours ago, chris.brock said:

It was a stressful, up and down roller coaster ride, but I'm going through Leafs playoff withdrawal symptoms, lol, I can't even stay focused on this WPG/ NSH game 

I'm looking forward to October!

I'm looking forward to the off season first. I really hope they make a few moves on the defensive side and that includes a defence coach. I hate, HATE, the "circle the wagons" and let them shoot, strategy on the PK. I much prefer watching teams that are super aggressive and take away time and space. Did I mention I hate their PK? Lol

I think the Leafs also need a shooting coach, give some of the players one on one lessons on how to shoot the puck. Austin Matthews wasn't born with a great shot, but had to practice it and develop his release. If Mitch Marner could shoot like Matthews he would get 50 goals a season with the chances he had and if he scored on his chances in the playoffs the Leafs might be still be in the playoffs. 

8 minutes ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

TEE HEE HEE!!!!!

The Sens can't even tank properly!!!

They lost 2 spots in the draft and get to pick 4th!!!!  :wub:

Man if Buffalo gets Dahlin and he turns out to be a stud are they looking as good as Toronto or better for the future?  Of course Dahlins gonna be in the leafs division.  Hes probably sweeting hoping hes not going to Carolina lol. 

Looks like another great hockey mind is looking at making his way back . John Ferguson Jr is interviewing  with Carolina?  "leaf nation"  could sure use a visionary like him given that there is a sucessful history and given  Louies' gonna be a hundred and seventy six years old this year. I wouldnt even give him the key to the puck freezer. Then again this is the leafs were talkin about 

4 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

TEE HEE HEE!!!!!

The Sens can't even tank properly!!!

They lost 2 spots in the draft and get to pick 4th!!!!  :wub:

I was hoping for 5th.  But 4th isn't too bad.  

But I am sure they'll win the first overall pick next year  :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, John Bacon said:

I was hoping for 5th.  But 4th isn't too bad.  

But I am sure they'll win the first overall pick next year  :rolleyes:

That would be awesome!!!!

You see, if they keep this pick then Colorado will get The Sens 1st round pick next year!!!  :lol:

58 minutes ago, grimsbylander said:

Ya think? I think he's kind of young and there's always Mark Hunter?

im hoping they bring dubas in as GM and keep hunter scouting...Thats what hes the best at the game in, keep him doing that job. You are the leafs you can afford to pay him whatever he wants to keep doing what he does best.