2019-2020 Hockey Thread

That pic of "leaf nation " huddled in that pen kinda reminded me of  the sheep before we led them into the kill chute and extinguished any hope of them going any further.  Only without the signs.

15 minutes ago, chris.brock said:

a cbc message from leafs nation to the haters, photo taken 30 minutes ago

IMG_0611[1].JPG

Sweet!!! Even you guys realize theres one more game left. "leaf nation " can actually count!!!

6 hours ago, chris.brock said:

yeah, there's probably one game left but shoot over for a beer, I'm sure you would be well received

Ya.... I bet!!! Get me all pissed up and then what?!?! Where do all those fingers end up?!?!

I genuinley appreciate the offer but i rarely touch a drop.. 

10 hours ago, chris.brock said:

yeah, there's probably one game left but shoot over for a beer, I'm sure you would be well received

Well that was an unwelcome but somewhat expected retreat back to the age of the neanderthal. 

Thanks for destroying civility and respect Chris.

Let us know when you've put your club down so we can all play nice again.

:rolleyes:

12 hours ago, moxie said:

That pic of "leaf nation " huddled in that pen kinda reminded me of  the sheep before we led them into the kill chute and extinguished any hope of them going any further.  Only without the signs.

The tone in which you wrote this makes it feel like you enjoy that sort of thing. Easy there Dr. Lecter. 

1 hour ago, muskymatt said:

Well that was an unwelcome but somewhat expected retreat back to the age of the neanderthal. 

Thanks for destroying civility and respect Chris.

Let us know when you've put your club down so we can all play nice again.

:rolleyes:

Civility and respect? Hahahaha. 99.5% of your posts are no where close to being civil and you have never shown an ounce of respect to anyone who  call themselves a Leafs fan. Get off your high horse. 

Leafs won a game they probably shouldn’t have. Officiating was brutal. Freddie was great. We are still alive. 

GLG

On 2018-04-20 at 9:15 AM, AKRISONER said:

If anyone here wants a true gauge of how much Matt understands hockey...just remember this post.

more like one player leaving (Erik) away from the team folding and moving to Seattle 

Didn't he also say something about that Hammond guy never playing in the NHL again?   :D

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/goalie-dubbed-hamburglar-guides-avs-game-6-vs-235037669--nhl.html

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/04/21/andrew-hammond-is-the-unexpected-gem-of-the-matt-duchene-trade/

7 hours ago, BassMan11 said:

The tone in which you wrote this makes it feel like you enjoy that sort of thing. Easy there Dr. Lecter. 

Civility and respect? Hahahaha. 99.5% of your posts are no where close to being civil and you have never shown an ounce of respect to anyone who  call themselves a Leafs fan. Get off your high horse. 

Leafs won a game they probably shouldn’t have. Officiating was brutal. Freddie was great. We are still alive. 

GLG

I get it. Because I slaughtered livestock for a living that automatically makes me a cannibal. Thats as civil and respectful as it gets. Just to let you meat eaters know I never killed any livestock. ,Not a one. They all commited suicide. 

The last set of comments you uttered were bang on. You must be a rational member of "leaf nation" A rare breed.

Edited by moxie

21 minutes ago, scuro2 said:

Leafs to game six so already a better post season then last season. This year Boston is better then last years Capitals...and therefore a better season. Things are looking up!

They went to game 7 last year against the caps though?

27 minutes ago, leaf4 said:

They went to game 7 last year against the caps though?

49 minutes ago, scuro2 said:

Leafs to game six so already a better post season then last season. This year Boston is better then last years Capitals...and therefore a better season. Things are looking up!

Almost there but not quite nearly kinda . 60 minutes away.