2019-2020 Hockey Thread

right from the start of the game they had someone in front of the net trying to screen the goalie or tip the pucks in, lately they have been trying to get the pretty goals with the perfect passes (wasn't working) .    go leafs go

On 1/5/2018 at 10:34 PM, mikeh said:

right from the start of the game they had someone in front of the net trying to screen the goalie or tip the pucks in, lately they have been trying to get the pretty goals with the perfect passes (wasn't working) .    go leafs go

That's what I love to see, especially with jvr. He's real good in close!

4 hours ago, LostAnotherOne said:

Again no leaf game on Saturday.  I think its the third one in 4 or 5 weeks.  I guess im stuck watching the wifes knitting shows.  Party time

Yes, that's the 3rd one and there's one more coming for All Star weekend late January. I don't like it, bums me out. HNIC Saturday night Leaf game is part of my weekly routine and something I look forward to. I won't even bother watching the Habs or Sens games they show when the Leafs don't play.

5 hours ago, chris.brock said:

Yes, that's the 3rd one and there's one more coming for All Star weekend late January. I don't like it, bums me out. HNIC Saturday night Leaf game is part of my weekly routine and something I look forward to. I won't even bother watching the Habs or Sens games they show when the Leafs don't play.

Yep, part of my sons and I routine too.

I'm always super bummed when HNIC isn't on with the leafs.

And scuro, if the leafs aren't on, I'd def. Watch winterpeg on HNIC. I think that's a far better idea

13 hours ago, manitoubass2 said:

Yep, part of my sons and I routine too.

I'm always super bummed when HNIC isn't on with the leafs.

And scuro, if the leafs aren't on, I'd def. Watch winterpeg on HNIC. I think that's a far better idea

If the Jets are on I watch them unless the Leafs are on.

If the Sens are on I'll watch any other game that is on but them.

The only way they ge only game on.  ;)