2019-2020 Hockey Thread

2 hours ago, manitoubass2 said:

Add them to "your team's" on the sportnet app and it notifies you 15 mins in advance.

It was a weird game time for a Tuesday

Or keep your Budweiser Red Light set up and turned on and 5 minutes before puck drop it will remind you that it's about to start and to grab some Buds!!!  :D

Yeah, I blew it! I knew about the game and just gapped out. I watched the replay game... Marner had a great game eh?? Little bugger was flying out there. Babcock said the guys were teasing him saying he played great because it the first game he played that wasn't past his bedtime! lol

1 hour ago, grimsbylander said:

Yeah, I blew it! I knew about the game and just gapped out. I watched the replay game... Marner had a great game eh?? Little bugger was flying out there. Babcock said the guys were teasing him saying he played great because it the first game he played that wasn't past his bedtime! lol

Hahahahahhahahaha epic

On 20/12/2017 at 4:06 PM, AKRISONER said:

Leafs sell out a Tuesday 2 pm game against Carolina

some teams cant even sell out a conference final game lol

I was looking at some stats the federal governments Pheonix pay fiasco has had on the economy here in Ottawa with the extremely high number of federal government employees here.

Its staggering to say the least, people are losing their homes, cars and even quitting their government job so they can work and get a paycheck.

The economy is way down because no one has any money.

Until this is fixed and the parity of letting the Sens tickets be bought by corporate groups then yeah........it doesn't look good.

Unreal!!

Terribly sad. I met him a few times at some rinks in Oakville and Mississauga, genuine class act he was. The hockey world won't know another like him.

One of my old bosses lived in Oakville and one day as he was getting groceries he saw an elderly man with a 2-4 on his cart and offered to lift it into his vehicle for him, as soon as he (Bower) turned around to say thank you that would be great, he was like a little kid seeing santa haha. He came into work and told everyone who was a hockey fan about it for the next week.