2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Pretty good night.  Leafs beat the habs and the turds lose to the worst team in hockey.  

I see that Douchenne trade is working out real well.  He racked up another point today, too bad it was a negative.  5 games, 0 pts, -6.   That's pretty Daigle'esque. LMAO

Edited by Raf

Gotta wonder when bergevin gets the boot... And if the only reason he's stayed this long is they can't find a suitable replacement that is a Francophone.

Anyone else constantly having to press the button to take you to the current page of the thread? Every time I open this it takes me to Sept 2016 when the thread was opened

1 hour ago, leaf4 said:

Anyone else constantly having to press the button to take you to the current page of the thread? Every time I open this it takes me to Sept 2016 when the thread was opened

Either hit the button on the left.

When it's orange it will take you to the first new post.

Capture.PNG

Or hit the link to the last page of the thread.

Capture.PNG

4 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

Either hit the button on the left.

When it's orange it will take you to the first new post.

Capture.PNG

Or hit the link to the last page of the thread.

Capture.PNG

I'm on mobile, different layout that doesn't show up, used to be able to click the thread link and it'd take me to the newest reply... Not any longer, if I press 95 it takes me to the top of the current page, not a big deal just wondered if there was a way to get to the most recent reply with 1 click

On 11/10/2017 at 7:45 AM, muskymatt said:

Can't wait to see Duchene come flying out of the gates for Ottawa today!!!

I'd say we are one player (or maybe not) away from a cup contender now!

Lets all take a moment this fine day to admire and remember the incredible work that Piere Dorion did in the Matt Duchene Trade

Never mind the first and third round picks, goalies and prospects that Ottawa gave up.

Matt Duchene Stat Line

GP 5    Goals 0   Assists 0   +/-  -6 

Kyle Turris

GP 4   Goals 1  Assists 3   +/-  +2

Also, how about them Habs? Does anyone in the entire front office survive this Monday? I have a feeling someone is getting fired today.

calling back that goal was ridiculous. If it was goalie interference then it needed to be a penalty, not a call back on a shot that occured 5 seconds after the interference. Thats a botched call.

The goalie was even able to slide back across the net, set himself in the butterfly and then was able to attempt to make a save without being touched. When he got beat no one was near him or touching him.

Leafs didnt deserve a win, but calling back that goal was ridiculous.

2 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

calling back that goal was ridiculous. If it was goalie interference then it needed to be a penalty, not a call back on a shot that occured 5 seconds after the interference. Thats a botched call.

The goalie was even able to slide back across the net, set himself in the butterfly and then was able to attempt to make a save without being touched. When he got beat no one was near him or touching him.

Leafs didnt deserve a win, but calling back that goal was ridiculous.

100% agree, was a pretty lame effort all around. Freddy was solid though..

And that call back was ridiculous.... Hyman was sandwiched between the two defenders and was pushed in by then so in that alone it should've stood, plus it was a good goal call on the ice 

1 hour ago, bow slayer said:

please it was the right call,hyman should have got a 2 min intereference penalty as well. The only ones complaining are the leafs fans because of the embarressment of giving the coyotes their first regulatin win. Even the puppets on sportsnet agreed with the call.

Well, personally I think they disallowed the goal based on that fact they probably should have called a penalty. But, before you go off about why people are complaining, check your facts. Arizona got their first regulation win last week again Montreal. But hey, just another closet hater that types crap with every loss and disappears when they win. Yeah, we get it. 

https://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/ari-vs-mtl/2017/11/16/2017020280#game=2017020280,game_state=final

Edited by grimsbylander

2 hours ago, bow slayer said:

please it was the right call,hyman should have got a 2 min intereference penalty as well. The only ones complaining are the leafs fans because of the embarressment of giving the coyotes their first regulatin win. Even the puppets on sportsnet agreed with the call.

I have seen fans from many different teams that didn't agree with that call, and personally being a goalie, that was eons of time to get reset.

Hahahaha you laffites counted your glory before the game and look what happens:rolleyes: I guess doing that for fifty years is a hard habit to break bahahha

Your team allowed a whooping to happen in regulation against the coyotes :D and all you laffites thought it was going to be a cake walk. At least the Sens took them to overtime in a game where Condon ONCE AGAIN blew it for the team!! :angry:

Oh and yeah of course it was the reffing lol:rolleyes: It was clear as day interference....

I was in Montreal for the Joe Bonamassa concert and the lowly scabs fans booed Joe when he came back for an encore in a scabs jersey....no class!