Looking for a fan NF

Big Cliff

I have been trying to find a fan, the one I am looking for sits on top of a stove and uses no external power source it is driven by the heat from the stove. I have tried searching for them on Google but there must be another name for them because I haven't had any luck. Have any of you used one of them and where can I find one?

i don't know how well they work

i find blowing cold air AT our wood stove works really well and letting convection take care of the work. we have a backsplit and the wood stove is in the basement - i have small fans at the top of each staircase along the floor pointing down (pushing cold air down) if I stick my hand up to the top i can feel the warm air returning. the basement is obviously warmer but this method does a good job circulating the warm air.

Thanks guys. Reason I wanted one of these is if there is a power failure it will still blow warm air (no hydro needed). I'm actually going to put it on a free standing propane stove but expect it will work just as well as on a wood stove. I'll let you know how it goes.