Costco deep cycle marine batteries

JoshS

I'm in the market for some new deep cycles and trying to locate them at a Costco. My old Kirkland served me well. According to the staff I spoke with, they are "pending deletion", which they said means they will be discounted. No stores seem to have any on the floor that I've called, although a few are showing them in stock in the system which I've been told is an inventory error.

I know a lot of you guys use these batteries... Has anyone bought a costco deep cycle recently and/or seen them at any GTA locations?

Great battery for the price, hope they don't actually discontinue them.

I'm in the market for some new deep cycles and trying to locate them at a Costco. My old Kirkland served me well. According to the staff I spoke with, they are "pending deletion", which they said means they will be discounted. No stores seem to have any on the floor that I've called, although a few are showing them in stock in the system which I've been told is an inventory error.

I know a lot of you guys use these batteries... Has anyone bought a costco deep cycle recently and/or seen them at any GTA locations?

Great battery for the price, hope they don't actually discontinue them.

Yes, costco considers them seasonal items. I have a grp 24 Kirkland DC for my house battery and it works great. I also have 2 grp 29 DC batteries from Walmart that are awesome. I use then on a 24 volt terrova and they will last for days if you're careful. Walmart has 2 options, the everstart and the everstart Maxx. The Maxx is about $20 more but much better reserve capacity and better warranty.