Check another member off the bucket list

misfish

We talk on here like we have known each other for years, but have never met. Share a passion of fishing , good italian eats. He gets more then I do.LOL

This morning I was passing through woodyville at 6:30 am, way to early for a stop and chat. So on my way back, I had the chance to meet and chat with the one and only Ketchenany. He certianly was not the italian mofia dude I had invisioned. No limo, body gaurds. Oh wait, not all old guys are mofia. :lol: A class act fella which I hope to share a fish with this winter. Made the offer, so it,s only up to him to come on up.

I thank you sir for the great treats you gave. Very generous of you. I will have to repay by bringing you down some trout or salmon fillets.

I got my peppers, green and red. Also some jumbo garlic to put in with them . By the time I got home, I had to get the smoked turkey soup on the go. Only have so much room to do things in my small place.LOL BUSY BUSY BUSY.

I also did up a pork belly to make some bacon again. That may change after the 7th day cure. Might roll and wrap in cheese cloth and make a salami. Panchetta (sp?)

I got the bread, cheese,sundried tomatoes and fresh olives to accompany that piece of homemade goodness. Will have a plate sunday while Im roasting the peppers.

Again, it was an honor and a pleasure to finally meet you Albert. :worthy::clapping: CHEERS

B

We talk on here like we have known each other for years, but have never met. Share a passion of fishing , good italian eats. He gets more then I do.LOL

This morning I was passing through woodyville at 6:30 am, way to early for a stop and chat. So on my way back, I had the chance to meet and chat with the one and only Ketchenany. He certianly was not the italian mofia dude I had invisioned. No limo, body gaurds. Oh wait, not all old guys are mofia. :lol: A class act fella which I hope to share a fish with this winter. Made the offer, so it,s only up to him to come on up.

I thank you sir for the great treats you gave. Very generous of you. I will have to repay by bringing you down some trout or salmon fillets.

I got my peppers, green and red. Also some jumbo garlic to put in with them . By the time I got home, I had to get the smoked turkey soup on the go. Only have so much room to do things in my small place.LOL BUSY BUSY BUSY.

I also did up a pork belly to make some bacon again. That may change after the 7th day cure. Might roll and wrap in cheese cloth and make a salami. Panchetta (sp?)

I got the bread, cheese,sundried tomatoes and fresh olives to accompany that piece of homemade goodness. Will have a plate sunday while Im roasting the peppers.

Again, it was an honor and a pleasure to finally meet you Albert. :worthy::clapping: CHEERS

B

The pleasure was all mine B. I follow your adventures to some of my favourite spots. As for the goodies well there is an grandmother joke about that I may tell you at another time.

As for looking like an Italian dude, I like to blend in lol do I have story about that one! and don't like those black cars and all of my friends are of Canadian origin! Except family!

I added another to my list this morning :)

Yes I will want to get out on the ice, My handmade 'sticks' we shock you!

Black mini vans have replaced the traditional limos guys. Those eats sound good. It's always nice to put a name to a face. Salumetti is anything in a casing and cured. From sausages to Salami of any type. Pancetta (no letter H in the Italian language close though) isn't a salumetti. It's rolled uncured pork belly.