My Introduction!

TheTallPolak

Hello fellow fishermen and women!

I have been a part of these forums for a while and contributed to previous postings so I thought it would only be fair for me to introduce myself!

I am based out of Mississauga and try to fish a few times a week. I do drive so I explore areas from Niagara to Belleville in search of different species.

I have been fishing ever since I can hold a rod and have accumulated my fair share of fishing gear which allows me to fish all year.

Hope to see some of you around!

welcome to the active side of the board, once you start posting you will get to know more and more people and may even get out fishing with some soon.

Oh and you don't need to post a report in real time. After you are done driving you can post ;)

Fair enough! Sometimes its nice to post that your going somewhere and there is a chance you can meet with someone on the boards!

Best way for that is "I'm heading out to 'xyz' area tomorrow if anyone is looking to meet up and get out and meet and share tactics"... ;)

Welcome aboard my non vertically challenged former behind the Iron Curtain fishing friend. No one here cares what you fish for as long as you have a nice boat for us to fish from with you.

OK I'm kidding, not really but.....................

You will enjoy it here especially if you voted for Wynne.