World Cup of Hockey

DRIFTER_016

That was a fantastic game last night.. No Crosby tonight...Not much sense putting him out there for the thrashing coming their way..That Team USA is huge.. Average weight of 210.8 pounds
Nascar and this game tonight..Gonna put back a few beers I think...lol..

Certainly not one of his better moments lol. Was kind of funny, I bet he was a bit embarrassed about that one.

You can be sure he won't get caught like that again. Would be great for Sweden to lose again, that way Karlsson will come back pissed off and hungry for a win.

It also appears that we will not be seeing any videos like that of laff players will we. This tournament is kind of like the playoffs for the laffs. Non existent and no players involved. :clapping::clapping::blahblah1::jerry:

Edited by muskymatt

Oh well, I tried lol :w00t:

Ok. No players for Canada.

The rest don't count :clapping: And Babcock is still a wing in my mind. His career is now over that he has tainted an otherwise brilliant career by getting that dreaded blue and white disease on his hands. :wallbash::whistling:

Nice to Milan Michalek playing. Always liked that guy.

I wasn't sure about this going in, but after watching a few of the pre-tournament games I'll be probably watching very closely.

Team NA looks like they could skate circles around anyone, but I haven't watched them play a team that wasn't the orphaned Europeans team. Some of those guys look out of place and their defence is very suspect/immobile. I also think that if there's one team that doesn't have their hearts in it it would be the Euro team.

im excited to see the team canada vs NA game...i have a feeling that some of these guys are going to get their unwelcoming welcome to the big leagues...

I dont think they face each other unless its in a medal round. I seem to remember hearing that on TSN radio

How much does Babcock hate Taylor Hall,Seguin goes down and he replaces him with Ryan O'Rielly...... Simmonds from the flyers would have been my pick,he adds size toughness and just plays hard he would been great against the usa....Hall would of been pick 1b,his speed and talent would of been useful