Heads up!

ehg

If it brings some rain here I'll take it. With all the deluges around Hamilton the last 2 days we haven't had a drop in Haldimand. There was a grass fire here last week in Hagersville and 2 of our Fire trucks caught fire. They are parked in the yard next to Toronto Motorsport Park ( 2 or more hours from Toronto) and 1 looks to be a write off. There are bean fields turning 2 months early.

I'm watching a boat in the harbor heading towards lake Ontario here in Hamilton.. a half an hour ago I couldn't see across it due to heavy rain with lightning.. not the smartest move..you never know when a storm will pop up on days like this.. not much rain at work yesterday or today but 15 minutes from here at home we had an inch or more..

You don't think the farmers are going to take the hit for the bad crops do you. Some are getting a dismal second cut of hay, some none, therefor milk goes up, some corn and bean fields look like a bomb site, milk and oil goes up. My sis-in-law from Newmarket said the there is huge damage to Onions and Carrots from a hail storm few weeks back. I didn't know almost 100% of these 2 crops are exclusively from Newmarket/Holland Landing for the entire country. I can't wait to see how much they want for veggies this winter. I planted what was supposed to be 3 Beef Steak Tomato plants, turned out they are Cherry tomatoes. Enough for 2 salads if I don't pick one every time I walk by.

You don't think the farmers are going to take the hit for the bad crops do you. Some are getting a dismal second cut of hay, some none, therefor milk goes up, some corn and bean fields look like a bomb site, milk and oil goes up. My sis-in-law from Newmarket said the there is huge damage to Onions and Carrots from a hail storm few weeks back. I didn't know almost 100% of these 2 crops are exclusively from Newmarket/Holland Landing for the entire country. I can't wait to see how much they want for veggies this winter. I planted what was supposed to be 3 Beef Steak Tomato plants, turned out they are Cherry tomatoes. Enough for 2 salads if I don't pick one every time I walk by.

Ok I will take HATE here BUT, how many decades have they grown at the marsh and been rewarded with multy $$$$$$$$$$$. This year they are crying foul do to the weather. Please. Take the bad once in awhile.

Pics, aren't you supposed to be there to protect my pension? They are calling for a load at the screen house. I just realized I have forgotten all the names of the coals. Look for my PM please.

we are running at half the normal rate which is cheaper than shutting down so i have time to watch the weather.. I see the boat heading back the marina now but I wonder if they missed the severe weather that passed by an hour ago.. 2 Sea-Doos and that boat on a Saturday afternoon when normally there are dozens..heed the warnings Edited by pics

Turns out small tornado hit my old hood Ritson Rd. South in 'Shwa. Maybe small one in Brampton and one south of Beaverton. Crazy rain, thunder and wind downtown T.O here as well today.

This thread is about severe weather with tornadoes hitting Brampton, Beaverton and Oshawa! It became off-topic political when someone mistook it for personal messenger kinda sad.

Anyways, more severe weather(maybe tornadoes) on way from Woodstock to Peterborough. Heads up! My buddy in 'Shwa had some damage.

Edited by ehg

This thread is about severe weather with tornadoes hitting Brampton, Beaverton and Oshawa! It became off-topic political when someone mistook it for personal messenger kinda sad.

Anyways, more severe weather(maybe tornadoes) on way from Woodstock to Peterborough. Heads up! My buddy in 'Shwa had some damage.

Me bad