6 year sentence for Forcillo - NF

He should have been sentenced for 10 years for every bullet he fired after the initial three that had already been prooven to be fatal. Forcillo is a cold hearted murderer and should be treated as such.

How does it make sense that the charges laid are for the second round of shots if he was already deceased after the first? How can it be considered attempted murder after he was already dead...? Seems weird the way the sentencing is termed

Plus how much consideration was given to the danger of the girls and the rest of the street car on his behalf (yatim brandishing a knife)

Edited by Lucas F

How does it make sense that the charges laid are for the second round of shots if he was already deceased after the first? How can it be considered attempted murder after he was already dead...? Seems weird the way the sentencing is termed

Plus how much consideration was given to the danger of the girls and the rest of the street car on his behalf (yatim brandishing a knife)

The charge does seem weird. But the logic is that the cop didn't know that the first three shots were fatal. Taking six shots at someone that he didn't know was already dead or dying was deemed to be attempted murder.

p.s. There were no other people on board at the time of the shooting.

The charge does seem weird. But the logic is that the cop didn't know that the first three shots were fatal. Taking six shots at someone that he didn't know was already dead or dying was deemed to be attempted murder.

p.s. There were no other people on board at the time of the shooting.

Still doesn't make sense, watch this video from 40 seconds on, or all of it lol

https://youtu.be/89VWeqSKPcU

Edited by Lucas F

...any criminal conviction including attempted murder while on duty. Did a quick little search...US criminal charges usually are either for off duty police officers..or the few ones I found go back several decades or back to prohibition

Edited by scuro2

Except that gang bangers shooting at each other don't get 6 years.

The kid that killed Garrett Styles in Newmarket got no time for killing a cop.

Forcillo shouldn't have gotten any time. The conviction doesn't make any sense either

Yup, its a sad day when a cop can't shoot someone 9 times without going to jail...What is our world coming to?

Edited by Pigeontroller

Shoot three times. Ok. Shoot nine times. NG.

What about four to eight times? Get the max number then only load that many rounds into your gun.

There is more to it than the number of shots fired. He fired three shots, then waited several seconds before firing the remaining shots. The courts just couldn't justify the second round of shots.

Except that gang bangers shooting at each other don't get 6 years.

The kid that killed Garrett Styles in Newmarket got no time for killing a cop.

Forcillo shouldn't have gotten any time. The conviction doesn't make any sense either

I have to ask, in your opinion what punishment if any should Forcillo receive? I do believe he may have been justified with the initial shot(s) but 9 shows something is amiss in the wiring!

Out of all the police STANDING THERE with no gun drawn.

You'd think someone else would have fired as well...So many who are trained the same way. to think the same way and react the same way to these type of situations.

He stood there ...fired....and made sure he would not survive.

The charges do not seem to be enough.

As for the "gain banger." The public never saw a video of what transpired. So its a rather moot point.

But we can all take your word for it.

Edited by GbayGiant

heres how i take it and im sure someone here is going to lose it on me but this is my opinion so whatever.

I am of the firm belief that we must all do what we can to avoid the dangers of criminals and the like around us.

Its really no different than someone complaining about being assaulted while walking alone through a bad neighborhood in the middle of the night. Ill make it clear, that no one and i mean absolutely nobody at all deserves to be murdered/shot or assaulted. People like to go on about victim blaming, but im a firm believer that we are all responsible for our own well being. If you really truly are an innocent victim i.e. jane creba or one of these mass shooting victims...i feel immense sadness for you...but if you become a victim of crime because you are a criminal, i have a lot less sympathy for you directly.

The kid clearly had some mental issues, by refusing to back down he placed himself in a very very precarious situation. It just so happened that he crossed the wrong guy that day and ended up paying the ultimate price for it. People die every day that do far less or are much better people than this guy. So do i feel really bad for the guy? Not particularly...maybe im cold hearted that way.

I do believe that this sentence is a joke though...the cop murdered him. The additional 6 shots while the guy is laying dead on the ground proves the intent. In the end i feel the worst for the victims parents, and for the murderers family cause both dont deserve the trauma that they are experiencing now.

6 years doesn't sound ridiculous. If we go on the principle that cops are trained to kill when threatened then the first three shots are apparently excusable under the law. Knowing that he most likely died from the first three shots the next 6 takes any doubt out of the equation. So probably dead but the excess shots would be the attempt to make sure he was dead...attempted murder. Was this guy given a job he should never have had, was he properly trained to deal with the mentally ill? There are mitigating circumstances. Considering everything the judgement is not perfect but one can live with it. He serves 2-3 years but his career and reputation is ruined.

Edited by scuro2