What are you watching lately, TV, Movies..etc

ckewley

Letterkenny , filmed in Sudbury .

Sorta like , Corner Gas meets Trailer Park Boys ..

LMAO !!

I watch everything on an Android box , I've learned to tune them up and get them running like a new Ferrari ..

I mostly watch Dox on Uk Turks in KODI ...

I recently discovered the series Ray Donovan...great show

I have been cable free for 2 years now and rely on the android box for all my tv...I watch very little live TV with the exception of a little sports....commercial free is the way to go!!!

i caught season 1 of game of thrones on ctv and got hooked, bought the season 1 through 5 dvd set and spent the weekend watching them, just finished season 2 tonight,. what a show, now I feel i'm getting into the cultural phenomenon.

i caught season 1 of game of thrones on ctv and got hooked, bought the season 1 through 5 dvd set and spent the weekend watching them, just finished season 2 tonight,. what a show, now I feel i'm getting into the cultural phenomenon.

It really is a great show. You have so many great moments still to go, I'm jealous!

• 3 weeks later...

Just started Luke Cage & must say it's a hell of a lot better than Jessica Jones. I'm a huge fan of the Blaxsploitation sub genre & this has the same vibes, great musical score!

I'm loving this one too. Netflix is really killing it with their Marvel adaptations if you ask me. I'm on episode 10 already, and trying to pace myself with only 3 left.

Just started Luke Cage & must say it's a hell of a lot better than Jessica Jones. I'm a huge fan of the Blaxsploitation sub genre & this has the same vibes, great musical score!

I started up Luke cage last night, looks like it'll be a good one!

i avoided jessica jones though, feeling i maybe missing some background stuff on luke cage now though.

Should i bother going back and watching jessica jones first?

Yep WestWorld is my kinda show. I didn't like the movie, this cast is better. Caught an episode of Quarry the other night. Viet Nam vet with PTSD turns hitman. Well done, beyond extreme graphic violence. Not for everyone.

Once you get the "Game of Thrones" addiction you are done for, life revolves around Sunday nights new episode for my lady. She has a count down clock like they do at CNN for the next debate. 245 Days, 23 Hours and 21 Minutes. If I was laid out at the Funeral Home she might not show up if that show was on.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a great Horror Convention today called Horror Rama (3) that had a favorite DVD company in house (Vinegar Syndrome) as well as many a cool guest ( Dyanne Thorne of Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS fame, Jeff Lieberman of Blue Sunshine fame, & Bill Lustig of Maniac (1980) fame)

I picked up a few (to many) tittles but most importantly this one

Corruption (1983) directed by Roger Walkins (Last House On A Dead End Street)

Some of the programs you guys recommend we don't get on Bell Expressvu. I am band width challenged and wish I could get some of these shows. Most well done series now on HBO and Showtime are better produced than most motion pictures being shown in theatres now. Just look at some of the cast of West World for example, Evan Racheal Wood, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris, Jeffrey Wright. Those are some solid actors. Directed by Michael Creighton, Charles Yu and Lisa Joy. And you can't decide if the bad guys are the good guys or the good guys are the bad guys. Or there are no good guys.

I started up Luke cage last night, looks like it'll be a good one!

i avoided jessica jones though, feeling i maybe missing some background stuff on luke cage now though.

Should i bother going back and watching jessica jones first?

I liked Jessica Jones better than Luke Cage. I found Luke Cage to be a 6 episode show stretched into 12. First 3 or 4 episodes were solid.

So far best Marvel show for me is Daredevil.

Just started Quantico, interesting show. A lot of different timelines taking place in the same episode, past and present hopping back and forth telling the story of how they got to where they are and the story of what's going on currently at the same time