Sealing Interlock paving stones NF NF

ketchenany

Mainly for stamped concrete driveways and walkways. It is also slippery! I did the driveway and walkways at my last house, and you had to watch your step when it was wet. $150 taxes in is close to what I paid for a pail in 2012 before we moved.

Bloody interlock crap...I'm sure it was a government make-work project...I have to get it reset every couple or three years due to frost heave up...Grrr.

Lack of proper prep Norm. Done properly it shouldn't move.

I wouldn't be sealing mine either.

Edited by Big Cliff

Mainly for stamped concrete driveways and walkways. It is also slippery! I did the driveway and walkways at my last house, and you had to watch your step when it was wet. $150 taxes in is close to what I paid for a pail in 2012 before we moved.

There is an anti-slip additive you can put in the sealer and it makes a huge difference. I did mine without the additive 2 years ago and it was so slippery I had to re-do again last year. Huge difference and wife is happy now.... I win!

If you want to seal your concrete or pavers, CPD Products are some of the best on the market (not necessarily 'Green' however). I have used Cipadeck on a number of stamped and exposed aggregate driveways & sidewalks. You can get it at most of the concrete supply places and CRS rentals. CPD also has an anti-slip powder you just mix in before spraying and it's makes a huge difference.

http://www.cpd.ca/products/division-7/dampproofing-and-waterproofing

Edited by G.mech