For History Buffs - NF

Hey all,

I know some people on here are history buffs and I just wanted to pass on a great narrator and historian that everyone should listen to. His name is Dan Carlin.

He is an American historian who takes a look at different things in absolutely every possible angle. His work on the First World War was so informative that I learned things from him that I didn't know about and I spent 4 years at the U of Waterloo studying history lol.

He covers such topics as slavery, WW1 and 2, the aftermath of WW1, the Tunic wars, the apache's the Spanish American war, the rise of the Khans, etc. he has 47 episodes. Some are available on line on his website or through the apple podcasts.

His website and podcast site is called Hardcore History

Dave, wars never end well, no matter who wins, Wish it was Like Hogan's Heros and MASH.

Glad he is passing on his knowledge. Hope the people who govern us listen carefully.

He goes beyond, he talks about battles, societal and economical effects, political leaders etc.

But the topics he discusses that I've never heard of like the Khan dynasty was really interesting

He goes beyond, he talks about battles, societal and economical effects, political leaders etc.

But the topics he discusses that I've never heard of like the Khan dynasty was really interesting

if they were all like me, we would not need York's finest. :)