Trailer for inflatable boat

mamona

I am trying to find trailer for my 10ft inflatable Zodiac (will be upgrading to 12 in the future).

I do not have any special requirements for the trailer, besides hauling feature :-)

Boat itself weights roughly 100 pounds. But it's a pain in the neck folding and unfolding it each time I wanna hit the water.

I would simply keep it inflated during the season.

Any recommendations guys? Can be used. (Boat itself is worth maybe $1000)

Single bed snowmobile trailer...they are about 10' long and 5 wide, available with a rock/mud guard on front to protect the boat,or a little landscape trailer from Canadian Tire

Edited by Dara

Try Kijiji.

There's usually a number of them for sale.

Like the one below; found it on the first page of 247 hits, when I searched utility trailer.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cargo-utility-trailer/london/12-foot-utility-trailer/1179970111?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Size wise it would fit the bill; strength wise, probably more then you'd likely need?

Dan.

We have several small trailers at the shop yard that would fit the bill. Our gang bought several boats to repair/flip or to part out and a few had trailers that were swapped out by the original owners are too small for the boats that came with them. PM me if you wish. Location is west of Dunnville if you are interested.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

I have one that holds my 14' tinny and can hold a 10 and 12' zodiac as I had a 10' one and sold it. trailer is located in the Fenelon Falls area and will tell you a price and condition over the weekend if interested.