cleaning a boat cover

bow slayer

I asked the same question on a US boating forum iboats.com. A rep from Gold Eagle Co. actually sent me absolutely free 3 750ML bottles of their 303 cleaner and a Gallon of 303 Fabric Guard. My cover (Sunbrella) was beyond dirty when I started cleaning it. So I took a power washer to it at the Car wash. The 303 cleaner is about the same as Spray 9. It was the power washer that got it clean. I let the cover dry for 16 hours and sprayed the 303 Fabric Guard on it. It beads off water better than new. Here's the kicker, the 303 Fabric Guard is only available in the US but Costco sells the 303 cleaner. I highly recommend the 303 Fabric Guard to water proof after cleaning. It's available at Maynards and online from iboats.com. The next time I go to Buffalo I am getting another gallon of their Fabric Guard.

Last week the same company sent me 2 bottles of their vinyl cleaner in the mail. Gold Eagle Co. impressed me.

Costco has the Fabric Gaurd available on line. I ordered some a few weeks ago and had it at my door the next day.

Thanks a million wkrp, their rep from Chicago didn't know that. I'll PM him. Thanks again. A clean cover doesn't mean it will stop water from getting in the boat. Get 303 Fabric Guard.