Fellow fisherman helping me out

Just moved out to Waterford and decided to throw the boat out in the ponds for the day. Knew the launch was a little sketchy cause it was gravel, but went for it with my front wheel drive crv. Got caught and couldn't take the boat out of the water. A fellow fisherman that I just passed fishing with his daughter came over and helped me to push my truck out of the gravel. Thought I would mention this good gesture made by this guy.

very nice! I had the same problem once...found someone to sit on my hood over the tire that was spinning. Another time, when nobody around, I found that if you get the entire vehicle into the water, the ground is much harder packed (at least where I was)...lets you get some forward momentum and then the loose gravel is not as bad. Seems counterproductive (to back up a bit) but worked great.

Just moved out to Waterford and decided to throw the boat out in the ponds for the day. Knew the launch was a little sketchy cause it was gravel, but went for it with my front wheel drive crv. Got caught and couldn't take the boat out of the water. A fellow fisherman that I just passed fishing with his daughter came over and helped me to push my truck out of the gravel. Thought I would mention this good gesture made by this guy.

you need to get together with me and we can go as well as use my escape 4x4