If your headed north through Barrie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HEADS UP

misfish

Expect huge delay. They are down to two lanes ALL weekend. They are tearing the rest of the bridge down at the duckworth cut off. If your planing on fishing Little lake, exit at BAYFIELD ST. Head north to Cundels. Make a right and drive to the lake.

Edited by Brian B

Aren't they tearing down the bridge south of Mapleview as well sometime soon? I thought I read a highway closure on one of those MTO signs.

Yes. And soon they will build one for Harvie Rd. Not soon enough though. That will be a sweet short drive home. LOL

Edited by Brian B

Even worse, Essa.. 4 sets of lights within a span of what? a couple hundred feet? lol

Hahahahah ya. Fairview,then off ramp/car pool,under bridge to next on/off ramp,then Ardagh. Then all the little piggies go way way up the hill to do it again. LOL

With Harvie,I would have a ,turn right,left, quick left and straight to work. :clapping:

I've had this theory/plan in mind for a few years now. I think that MTO should close all entries & exits, north & south, to the 400 from Innisfil Rd to the south, north to the 400/11 split from Thursday 8:00 pm through Sunday 8:00 pm. This would make it much more convenient via improved traffic flow to those of us travelling north to Seguin with little or no inconvenience to the fine residents of Barrie???

Edited by pikeslayer

Another heads up for Barrie. My neighbour is from there and was visiting for the weekend. Had a few pops with some old friends and was walking back as he didn't want to drive. Anyway, he's had kidney problems in the past and had to have a leak real bad. So he gets out of sight to relieve himself. Finishes and turns around to see a cop watching him. No sympathy at all and hands him a $180 ticket. Jerk.

Cheers