For Joeytier

irishfield

You asked... I supply! Only way I'm going in there, but I'm told there's a pretty good ATV trail on the power line. I couldn't see where it turned off towards the lake. Lots of Rainbow fry around the island and told fishing in August is best. :canadian:

Edited by irishfield

What a pleasant little lake. We drove Chad's Mazda B400 down the hydrolines and carried canoe and gear in off the lines. You nearly landed on my secret boulder :)

I know it's probably not , but the bows and the description on the trip in sound identical to Beanpole Lake, off the hydrolines that run north of Haliburton Lake. Good memories of that one.

Wasn't sure if you'd found your way in. Take off wasn't as fun, full power failure just as I lifted off the step. Spent 2 hours on that little island tearing a carb apart with a leatherman tool and putting it all back together!

I know it's probably not , but the bows and the description on the trip in sound identical to Beanpole Lake, off the hydrolines that run north of Haliburton Lake. Good memories of that one.

Don't think it was Beanpole. I think access has been cut off and it's no longer stocked. That's where I caught 1 of my first rainbows---about 5 lb and stuffed with crays.

Don't think it was Beanpole. I think access has been cut off and it's no longer stocked. That's where I caught 1 of my first rainbows---about 5 lb and stuffed with crays.

Ever go to the lake south of it ? Dad and I would paddle along the south shore of Beanpole to a marked portage and haul the canoe a short distance to another lake, it had Specs in it :clapping: