NF - range question

iFish4real

I recently relocated close to Angus and I'd like to know if there are any shooting ranges around that accept members?

Anybody a member of the Border club to help me with sponsorship maybe? :)

Much appreciated, thanks!

Edited by iFish4real

When I lived in Grand Valley I belonged to the Sydenham Sportsman club in Owen Sound.

I used to shoot their trap and sporting clay courses weekly.

They also have skeet, hand gun, long gun and archery ranges.

Great bunch of guys and the pig roasts are off the hook!!!!! ;)

What discipline/s are you into ? Not all ranges have everything, I liked centre fire rifles, had 200 yds at the range I belonged to, would have enjoyed more. Some are shotgun only, trap ,skeet or sporting clays.

Edited by dave524

What discipline/s are you into ? Not all ranges have everything, I liked centre fire rifles, had 200 yds at the range I belonged to, would have enjoyed more. Some are shotgun only, trap ,skeet or sporting clays.

I still am a member of TCRC in Waterloo region, they have 300yds rifle so, the longer the better ;) I also shoot trap and archery but those are more common.

Sheridan gun club. Not too far south of you

Maybe you mean Sharon Gun Club, that is a real swank place I believe you have buy a share to be a member there and they rarely come available and when they do you'd have to take out a second mortgage on the house to pay for it. The upside is you get to rub elbows with whose who in the GTA,

Edit: actually not as bad as I thought, but this is what some one is offering not what the asking price is

http://www.kijiji.ca/b-gta-greater-toronto-area/sharon-gun-club-share/k0l1700272

Edited by dave524

Maybe you mean Sharon Gun Club, that is a real swank place I believe you have buy a share to be a member there and they rarely come available and when they do you'd have to take out a second mortgage on the house to pay for it. The upside is you get to rub elbows with whose who in the GTA,

Edit: actually not as bad as I thought, but this is what some one is offering not what the asking price is

http://www.kijiji.ca/b-gta-greater-toronto-area/sharon-gun-club-share/k0l1700272

Oops yeah that's what I meant