Sign in to follow this  
Joey

Very cool fishing blades

I have been buying lure parts from luremaking.com for years and through the years have formed a good relationship with the owner/manager Steve through some ups and downs of a few broken parts here and there, but also the great products he sells.

This year he offered to make me a set of blades, as he knows I love my photography, of any picture of mine I wanted, for free. He said they bought a piece of equipment that lets them superimpose a picture onto a blade.

So I sent him a few of my fave pics and we agreed the Eagle I took a picture of a few years ago on Lake Nipissing turned out the best on the blade.

I received these in the mail yesterday. #10 blades with my eagle pic. Sweet! Thanks Steve!!!

26846139663_f9af54d5ca_k.jpgIMG_0109 by Joeyfishing, on Flickr

LOL, yes they certainly will :) Nope, Paul will have to go naked eared, or take his own pics and make a set of his own :) Maybe some clip ons as his ears are not pierced :w00t:

Wow! Thats really cool of them! And a great shot as well!

I should try to get some for the wife, I deal with luremaking.com alot. Amazing service/products.

I make knecklaces with some blades, use all fishing components.

LOL, yes they certainly will :) Nope, Paul will have to go naked eared, or take his own pics and make a set of his own :) Maybe some clip ons as his ears are not pierced :w00t:

I had to re read this post.

I thought at first you said Paul would have to be naked to put his picture on the blade.

WHEW, glad I re read.

Those are sweet J.

I thought at first you said Paul would have to be naked to put his picture on the blade.

WHEW, glad I re read.

Those are sweet J.

LMAO

WHEW, glad I re read.

Those are sweet J.

:whistling::lol::P