Hot Dogs - hey put a camera in a factory! NF

Headhunter

Not bad if you like to eat beaks and arses, tongues, eyes, brains and hoofs. It is basically the same recipe as pet foods.

Way back I had a pal that went to Maple Leaf Foods for a job. He lasted just long enough to pay off his work boots. He has never eaten a Death Dog since that morning.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

In order of preference Debbe and I will both take a good burger everytime, with the odd sausage thrown in for a change. Neither of us have every been hot dog eaters. Had the grandkids for an overnighter in February and they wanted dogs. The left over ones are still in the freezer...probably until there next overnighter or until they are thrown out....whichever comes first.

To quote from the movie Summer Vacation, "Hotdogs are made from lips and cuties." Dan Aykroyd

You must be thinking of the movie "The Great Outdoors" with John Candy and Dan Aykroyd.....during the scene where Roman is grilling lobsters.

The other movie "Summer Rental" only had John Candy in it........no Aykroyd.

that's nothing you should see what is in the flour at industrial bakeries.,what the QC found in some of the samples. I worked at one for many years right out of high school. If you knew you would put store bought bread on the list of what not to eat. I also heard of the many horror stories I heard from my brother working at Kelloggs in London. Now back to my frank and beans.

that's nothing you should see what is in the flour at industrial bakeries.,what the QC found in some of the samples. I worked at one for many years right out of high school. If you knew you would put store bought bread on the list of what not to eat. I also heard of the many horror stories I heard from my brother working at Kelloggs in London. Now back to my frank and beans.

I would assume those lil hardshell worm thingies?

We make homemade bread but have to sift all the flour. 90% or so of the time there is nothing(at least visible) but the other 10% of the time we find these hard shell insects or these lil beatles with a yellow stripe on the back.

GBW, those are made from the dogs of blue jays players?