Roloff does not believe in catch and release.

limeyangler

Hi all,

Got half an hour in before Jack's bedtime the other night, he and Roloff joined me for the last few casts…..if you cant stand the wife playing the Yamaha organ just out of view on the lawn, skip to the end of the video (3:42)…HILARIOUS!

someone wanted a pickerel dinner!

LOL….funnily enough he won't eat pickerel, probably a good thing with all the tape worm I find in their guts when cleaning them (don't tell the wife), but he is crazy about the scraps of crappie when I clean them, smart puppy!

Hilarious!

Roloff knows when you have a bite before you even do

he has been studying my body language for years….he knows for sure when it's FISH ON!

What's it like living in heaven?

LOL…it's pretty awesome, I take none of it for granted. Had an interesting conversation with a really nice couple from Minnesota while in Canadian Tire the other day, they were saying how they often thought about retiring here but they would miss too much living in the countryside. I asked them to name what they would miss, by the end of the conversation they were asking about real estate here.

That is pretty awesome Simon I guess you do not need a net when shore fishing as long as Roloff is around he seems to be ready as soon as you have a fish on.

Cheers Mitch

He is a fishing dog for sure, he cracks me up. I'll be getting ready to set the hook and suddenly he just appears.

Good ol' sunset country! Great little vid. Was that on Wabigoon?

Yup, we live on Wabigoon, a tough nut to crack fishing wise, but for about 3 to 4 weeks after ice out the fishing from the bottom of our yard is amazing, without fail, then it turns into the 'dead sea' and I have more difficulty finding them, but for those weeks its no boat required!