Where to buy a Bunkie???

FLEX ROD

Hello folks, once again I am turning to this site for some help, due to my health I am looking at buying some land around the Flesherton area that will have to be cleared and then build on, but what I would like to do is put up a bunkie so that I have a place to stay temporally while we build.

I have not started my search yet, it does not necessarily have to be a " Bunkie " I just want something to come up to and be able to stay in.

The possibility of looking at a trailer is also an option but that would be my second choice as I would like to re use after the initial use is completed.

What suggestions do you have of locating said " Bunkie " in the Flesherton / Markdale area?

Thanks in advance,

FLEX

Made a "bunky" for me on my dad's property in a few days of non stop work vs paying someone else to do it was what I did. I get you may not have the time to do so hence why asking where to buy so if no time to do so, buy a pop up camper so it can be used for the future too.

Echo the used trailer thoughts.

But then...

001_zpsx7vpvr4k.jpg I picked up this used trailer at a petty good price. It is completely self contained,hot & cold running water,satelite tv & is hooked up to my septic

Nice Pickaroon!

Cheers,

Mark