Better Late Than Never....

bigbuck

I know I am a week late but I was busy last week with work commitments. Our 23rd annual boys fishing trip was a relative success. We have been going to a spot in the Muskokas for a looong time. It never fails to produce some decent fish. 31 lbrs have been caught there in past years. This time around, we landed 3 10 lb fish, a 9lbr, a few 2-5 lbrs that graced the pan while we still fished on and a 14 and a half pounder was the big fish. A buddy broke the cardinal rule and brought his 9 year old son up, we let him reel in the big fish. While our wives and children have NEVER been allowed we made an exception this time. The look on his face when he saw the fish go in the net was priceless. The next generation will be ready in a few years. He could not get enough freshly caught freshly fried up spring pike, I thought he would burn himself... good times with good friends.

A buddy broke the cardinal rule and brought his 9 year old son up, we let him reel in the big fish. While our wives and children have NEVER been allowed we made an exception this time. The look on his face when he saw the fish go in the net was priceless. . good times with good friends.

And now a new friend to the gang.

Good on ya,s for letting the young guy join.