Some more nice kings with huzzsaba!

Freshtrax

Out of fishermans again today with board member huzzsaba bright and early, We trolled for about an hour no hits , dipsie fires and huzzsaba gets to fight his first salmon ever and it was a screamer. Took the counter out to about 450

Posted Image

We make another pass over where we caught the fist one and the same rod fired not quite as big

Posted Image

After that the wind picked up out the east a bit so we headed in.... I can't remember my first king but I bet it wasn't that big Ali. It was a pleasure to meet and fish with you lets do it again sometime.

Edited by Freshtrax

It was trip of a lifetime! I have been trying for years to get my first Salmon and with your help today Andrew, that first one was one I will never forget! My arms will feel it tomorrow I am sure, but totally worth it! The second one also was no little fish!

Likewise, it was a pleasure to meet you and looking forward to do it again sometime! Wishing you all the best! :)

You will never forget your first big King. Too bad Huzzaba because you will never want to fish the banks for little Panfish any longer.Andrew good sportsmanship there, always let the guest take the first fish. You are a good guy.

I enjoy the "hunt". The planning, scouring data on temp, currents, winds ect involved with Great Lakes fishing. .. I get just as much pleasure netting a fish for a friend as I do catching one myself.

You will never forget your first big King. Too bad Huzzaba because you will never want to fish the banks for little Panfish any longer.

Andrew good sportsmanship there, always let the guest take the first fish. You are a good guy.

I totally agree! Andrew is a great guy and a great fisherman. His knowledge and attention to detail and safety as well as all the other little things impressed me. I learned a lot yesterday. Thanks!

Now time for me to improve my boating skills. :D

Edited by huzzsaba