Spinning reel braid

captpierre

I spooled Suffix 832 on a reel this spring. It sure casts as well as anything I have used. I always, always tie a leader of 10 pound fluorocarbon on all my lines. Erie is crystal clear and it's a must. A chain swivel is a great way to tie any line to a leader.

spider wire is friggin garbage

its one of those things that ive tried and its friggin just as bad as people actually make it out to be.

the stuff burned off a bunch of plastic on my reels? and then it turned into multiple strand dental floss with then bird nested. Just hot garbage

spider wire is friggin garbage

its one of those things that ive tried and its friggin just as bad as people actually make it out to be.

the stuff burned off a bunch of plastic on my reels? and then it turned into multiple strand dental floss with then bird nested. Just hot garbage

Never once have I had that issue with it and I have been using it since it came out. my stock is now out of the line it once was so maybe they made a change in the past year or two? I haven't bought it since the new "package" came out. The stuff I had has worked flawless and I now wish I had more. *went to check and found a #20 and #50 spools (full) left* **phew!!**

as for the casting part. two rods (same rod and reel) both set up identical one with the older spiderwire and one with the new duracast and there was a 20' gap lacking on the duracast...