inflatable repair

Bernie66

Oh dang, good luck around here. I blew a bladder on my toon last year. All I got was try to fix it myself. To buy a replacement bladder, it was cheaper to buy a whole new toon. I feal your pain.

Oh I searched for some place that repaired them, found nothing.

Just had a look at their web site and saw this.

"The Outcast Power Drifter: Anglers are Impressed

Fishing and standing go together, so the Outcast Power Drifter makes for an ideal platform to serve as the only fishing craft you and your buddy will need. With quality construction, a capacity of 500 pounds, and an outstanding warranty, the price you pay for this drift boat will pay off over many years of use.

A Look at the Craft

At $1,100, this inflatable fishing boat offers stability and buoyancy from its AIREcell PVC-coated shell and oversized pontoons. The Outcast Power Drifter offers a drop-through section at the rear of the rigid inflatable floor for a motor. The boat comes with a 10-year, no-fault warranty."

Wouldn't hurt to contact them?

Dan.

I saw it's a 10th warranty but their nearest service center in somewhere in Alberta. With the weight of the boat it will cost more to ship it than to pay a shop to fix it here at home. Also, I am trying to get it fixed before the bass opener.

It is an Outcast power drifter inflatable boat. It tore at the seam.

Did the bladder or the cover tear?

I had a seam issue with one of my inflatables on the bladder and it was an easy fix with some Aquaseal and it has been trouble free for many years now.

Check if there's an authorized repair center near you for their products?

Having it repaired by whoever may void your warrantee, if anything else happens; that it cannot be repaired?

Dan.

Thanks for responding. I called Outcast and they have no service center in Ontario. The power drifter is also discontinued. Sending it back for repair would cost more in postage than to fix it here. Iam taking it down to Melo Craft in Burlington and see what they can do for me. I let you know how it goes.