Fisherman Stabbed

Spiel

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6561622-argument-between-fishermen-ends-with-stabbing-at-family-fun-park/

Argument between fishermen ends with stabbing at Family Fun Park
Hamilton Spectator

BRANTFORD — Brantford police are looking for a suspect from an afternoon stabbing near the Grand River behind Earl Haig Family Fun Park.

At about 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, a man was fishing when another man who had been fishing nearby approached him. A verbal spat escalated into a fight and the victim was stabbed in the leg.

The victim, who said he did not know the man who attacked him, was treated and released at the hospital.

The Brantford police canine unit, major crimes unit and patrol officers were unable to identify a suspect after searching the area for evidence.

The suspect is described as being in his late 40s, about six-feet tall and with a grey beard. He was wearing a jean jacket and blue jeans at the time of the attack.

Anyone who may have information related to the crime is asked to contact Sgt. Grant Davies at 519-756-7050, ext. 2274.

Brant News

Please do! Then hopefully I don't have to put an offer $75k above asking price on a home!

Thats garbage...you should have to take what you're asking..or hold an auction

Everybody has to be sneaky nowadays

Thats garbage...you should have to take what you're asking..or hold an auction

Everybody has to be sneaky nowadays

That's essentially the market now in Hamilton, it's list low and hold offers till X date, I looked at a place last night that has been on the market a couple days, under priced at $289,000 which is sad because when I saw it, it was TINY inside, the outside was beautiful, but it'd be down sizing and that'd be moving out of a house I live in and rent at the same time lol, in all likelihood it will sell for 350k you'd be lucky to break 1000 sq ft when I showed up, I counted the realtor cards on the counter... 26 and there were more people outside waiting lol Edited by Lucas F