Lakair

wvmedic

Actually Joe and I are behind the moonshine and the vita water bombs. GCD was the amathis and Black Jack Daniels. You missed my Canadian Killer liquid one year it made a few people miss the next day of fishing, he he he

Art

Actually Joe and I are behind the moonshine and the vita water bombs. GCD was the amathis and Black Jack Daniels. You missed my Canadian Killer liquid one year it made a few people miss the next day of fishing, he he he

Art

I believe they ,missed a whole day and night.LOL

Yep was aware it was you two that did the liver damage with the moonshine Art, was just paying a little tribute to GCD is all.... :) ..I am already coating my insides with layers of protection. Should be ready around June 17!

I was at Lakair for the GTG's back in 2003 and 2004 I believe it was. Those were great times at a great place. We had a magical hour at Devils Elbow, a walleye just about every cast for almost an hour. There were lots of pike caught too, we had quite the fry. Those were fun times, sad to see the way things turned out, but good luck to the new owners.

Edited by Dutch01

Maybe a good helping of red beans and rice will help absorb it Art. That was one of my high lights of the pot luck. Dang those southern boys know how to cook up a good mess of that. Went well with that jerk chicken I introduced you to. I know Joe enjoyed that leg . Never knew that there was an oyster piece in a chicken leg before. Always think of you byes when I fork that piece out. :D

I spent a week at Memquisit last September. My first trip to the West Arm. I highly recommend the lodge.

That's when Patsy and I are checking in there - around mid-September. Cabin 9 on the point there. Looking forward to,trying the bay's for some ski action. Never been up that way that late in the season.

I suggest you use a shot glass John instead of a coffee cup that the few people who partook in did lol.

Art

Was thinking an IV drip would eliminate the stomach issues....... :D

There isn't a LIKE feature here but I give one to all posts here.

It deserves a reunion and soon if we can find a suitable location. I can't abuse my liver too many more years at my age....

That's when Patsy and I are checking in there - around mid-September. Cabin 9 on the point there. Looking forward to,trying the bay's for some ski action. Never been up that way that late in the season.

If that's the cabin on top the rock facing the chancel of Indian Island; then be ready for the bats that live there. LOL

They're not an issue but there are a lot of them; between the roof line and the covered porch.

The only time we'd notice them during daylight times, was when we were having a BBQ; they don't like the smoke.

Some how one got into the cabin, didn't realize it until the middle of the night, when I felt something crawling up my chest.

Man I squealed like a 12 year old girl; when I saw its glowing eyes, about 6 inches from my face. LOL

Have a great time; we always did; staying there.

Dan.

If that's the cabin on top the rock facing the chancel of Indian Island; then be ready for the bats that live there. LOL

They're not an issue but there are a lot of them; between the roof line and the covered porch.

The only time we'd notice them during daylight times, was when we were having a BBQ; they don't like the smoke.

Some how one got into the cabin, didn't realize it until the middle of the night, when I felt something crawling up my chest.

Man I squealed like a 12 year old girl; when I saw its glowing eyes, about 6 inches from my face. LOL

Have a great time; we always did; staying there.

Dan.

It's a BIG ONE......about a 2 pounder.........from the movie, The Great Outdoors.....with John Candy and ...Dan Aykroyd..LOL

Edited by Mister G