recommendation for asphalt paving company Miss/Oakville/Burlington NF

huzzsaba

So I got the ok from my landlord to get our driveway repaved. It has some pretty deep holes/cracks in it. Contacted a few guys and only one guy showed up to give a quote. The guy that came has a 10 star rating and very good reviews and is BBB approved.

The driveway is approx 750 Square feet and he quoted $4400 to excavate and pave it again with asphalt. I have a feeling the landlord will not agree to the price so before he asks I would like to get a few more quotes.

If you know someone that is good or can recommend, please let me know.

Thanks

fair price for asphalt.

you should see what it would cost for concrete!!!

landlords will always do the cheapest option...so likely you'll provide him the price, then his buddy johnny will show up one weekend and do a half ass job for a quarter the cost. :)

If you want your driveway to last . You need 8 to 10 inches 3/4 crush gravel for your base. And at least 4 inches asphalt after it has been rolled. They always tell you they will put down 4 inches and then after it is rolled you end up with 2 inches.

SO 8" TO 10" BASE 3/4 CRUSHED STONE. And 4" inches after it has been rolled. And you want ( HL-3 ) ASPHALT MIX.

It will last 20 to 25 years.

Edited by mrpike