D you think the raptors are toast?

Rizzo

I wouldn't say that they are on another level. Cleveland finished the season one game again of Toronto. But Toronto won the head to head series. I think that puts them at about the same level. Golden State is another level.

Oh I dont believe so. You might just soon find out. Their records dont mean anything come playoffs.

Cleveland is another beast

But yes, golden state is 2 levels up lol

The raps need to play on all cylinders and hope cleveland faulters to even have a chance.

I do however like the raps as underdogs. I believe it will inspire them.

Pressure is on cleveland not the raps

I'm really enjoying watching Biyombo play in place of JV. He's got so much energy and puts in 110%. Sure, he probably is shooting around 50% FT for the playoffs, but I will take that having him there under the bucket. And he's great at the screen and running back to the basket to collect the rebound. Highlight for me was his dunk, blocked Wade's shot (with that Mutumbo finger wag haha), and a follow up dunk. That was epic! That big man can move!

Apparently they don't exist according to CBS sports.

http://www.680news.com/2016/05/17/raptors-dont-exist-according-to-cbs-sports-poll/

Torontonians and Raptors fans everywhere, this is a hard post to write.

CBS’s sports website has a massive error – it can’t even be called a typo – in their poll about who will win the NBA Finals.

The poll asks “who will win the NBA title?” and classifies the Raptors as ‘other.’

CBSfailpoll-e1463497103537.jpg
It’s been two days since the Toronto Raptors defeated the Miami Heat in Game 7 on Sunday at 3:30 p.m., clearly enough time to get their facts right.

But for now CBSSports.com categorizes the Toronto Raptors as ‘other,’ and naturally Raptors fans responded with #WetheOther making the hashtag trending on Twitter.

Cue the outrage, Canada.

As of 10 a.m. on Tuesday, the four-item poll was still available on the CBS website. An hour later – and after being called out multiple times on social media – it seemed CBS has created a whole new poll, one that omits the Eastern Conference finals completely.

CBSfailpoll2.jpg

Now, as of 1 p.m. on Tuesday, Raptors fans have clearly taken over the poll.

CBSfailpoll3.jpg

We posted it before Game 7! Raptors/Heat wouldn’t fit! We love you, Canada!
https://t.co/FStrHVn0pU

— CBS Sports NBA (@CBSSportsNBA)
May 17, 2016

So go vote!!

Edited by fishnsled

definitely toast now...maybe get one game? Either way, they made it to where they needed to be. It was a bumpy road, and took far too long to dispatch of the Pacers but in my opinion making the Conference finals makes the season a success, anything less would have been failure.

We could sneak past them, look at our record, but we don't have the horses that get fire in their eyes when it's playoff time. There's a difference between good players and good players who aren't satisfied unless it's a championship.

Ya, the refs were terrible, but not as bad as the Rap's shooting %age. They sure played better tonight, compared to game 1.

3rd quarter, Scola had a wide open path to the bucket. All he needed to do was take 2 steps for the dunk and he settled for a jumper and missed, grabbed his rebound and got fouled. Ended up sinking 1 of 2 FTs. That play stuck out in my head, amongst the many others lol.