D you think the raptors are toast?

Rizzo

One more to go! Admittedly, I had my doubts when Miami clawed back from a 19pt/20pt deficit.

Yeah, it was slipping away until Lowry got that huge three from downtown Sault. Ste. Marie with about a minute left.

if lowry misses that 3 they lose

i was yelling at the TV in anger as he jacked that shot up. I was like NO what the hell ARE YOU OMGGGG YESSSSS!!!

friggin steph curry with the shot boi!

but seriously, stop jackin up jumpers from outside. Every single game they start getting tired and they start settling for outside jumpers. and every game the heat come back.

Game 7 it is! I dunno why the Raps always make things difficult for themselves lol. They shoulda finished the Pacers in 5 and should have put away the Heat last night. I suppose it will feel much more satisfying to win at home, for the fans. I can only guess it will be rammed down in Jurassic Park on Sunday.

It's gonna be a good one and the bars are gonna make some nice coin that day too!

I cant watch basketball anymore, much like OI said.

I do watch the highlights and follow the scores.

The game changed to much (for the worse imo)

I think I watched for about 2 seasons after vince left the raptors.

I hope the raptors win. If not then golden state. I was a huge fan of tim hardaway so im just basing it on that lol.

That Curry is somethin else though. Boy can he shoot

...and of course my wife books me to be out while the game is on today. Could PVR it....but I think the horn honking, or distinct lack of horn honking will speak volumes. Or do people not care enough in Guelph to honk?

save the horseshoe for the Warriors and Curry, if they play like today, Cleveland is doable.

If they play like they did today they have a slight chance imo

Im rooting raps but cleveland is on another level.

Then again maybe cleveland plays bad?

Who knows?

Raptors vrs golden state would be epic

If they play like they did today they have a slight chance imo

Im rooting raps but cleveland is on another level.

Then again maybe cleveland plays bad?

Who knows?

Raptors vrs golden state would be epic

I wouldn't say that they are on another level. Cleveland finished the season one game again of Toronto. But Toronto won the head to head series. I think that puts them at about the same level. Golden State is another level.

:)

I think things are looking up for all Toronto pro sports teams, very cool, hopefully the curse is broken

Hopefully, I am glad I was wrong on that one. I would love to see them in the final.