I need of bulk flies, ASAP!

GBW

Anyone know where I can get 50 to 60 fly fishing lures (like a wollybugger) ASAP near Lindsay? Need that many of the same as they are going to be attached to a memorial card.

My bestfriend whom I call my sister lost a loved one on Tuesday morning to cancer and fishing is something he loved. So they want to attach a lure to each guests card for the memorial. Any help would be great. I'm in Lindsay and right now she's in Orillia

What about BPS? It's not that far from Orillia. They have a bunch of pre-tied flies in the fly shop. Although, I haven't been there in a couple of years.

There also a lot of tackle shops near Orillia, like Epps and Trombly's, but I don't know if they sell flies.

Even Canadian Tire sells flies. You can get a package of six for $7.

Edited by adempsey

Thanks again all and I got hooked up with a person who is placing a rush order in for me with his custom flies!! Jon Wakimoto, you sir are a heck of a guy to drop what you are doing and make this happen in such short notice!!

I hear great things about his work so I'm really looking forward to what comes to the door!

Edited by GBW

Thanks again all and I got hooked up with a person who is placing a rush order in for me with his custom flies!! Jon Wakimoto, you sir are a heck of a guy to drop what you are doing and make this happen in such short notice!!

I hear great things about his work so I'm really looking forward to what comes to the door!

Nice!!!

I hope your happy with them. You can thank Mike for contacting me. There in the mail and scheduled for delivery Monday.

I did get the msg from him today about that. I know I WILL be happy with them the way Mike talks so highly of your work! Thanks again!!!!!!!

Hey!

Don't talk so highly about my nephew, It'll go to his head!

Seriously though, he does do great work. I'm glad he could help out in such short notice.

Cheers, Ron.

I don't think Mike could have put me in contact with a better person and to help out on such short notice too!! I cannot wait to open the package Monday!!!