Richmond rod and gun show

Anyone going today? We will be there when the doors open at 9am hopefully...

I'm up too early and killing time till the boys show up... Lol

This is the new show replacing the valley show in Carp which was a great show...

Lots of booths you can actually buy stuff unlike the "bigger" shows... There seams to be something for everyone...

I even bought a dog there one year.. Lol

Sounds like a great show. After attending the ancaster swap meet, I think I'm going to skip the big shows and stick with the swap meets. They have more of what I'm looking for anyway, which is other peoples junk! I'm up with the kids also, and i'm tempted to check out the north Toronto tackle swap this morning, but it's 1.5 hours away and I'm just not that ambitious! Have fun.

Edited by porkpie

We'll the new venue was garbage... Only 3 fishing booths...

Very disappointed and I won't be back... They've ruined what I felt was the best outdoors show in this area...

We were so dissatisfied we made the trip to Lebaron so the boys could at least buy a little more... That made things worse cause the few things we bought at the show were at lebarons for A LOT less... My $30 musky lure was $22 at lebarons... My buddy's spoons he bought were $10-11 at the show and $7.50 at lebarons....

I understand we should have known our prices better and passed but still ....

Live and learn