Let's Go Blue Jays !!!

Beans

Booooo!

Two teams on a mission meeting should be interesting, I'm excited to get this started, confident the jays can take the indians....But they gotta play the games to find out!

Our bullpen sure could get exposed if one of our first two starters have to be taken out early....thats my biggest worry, Liriano needs to get back and be effective come game 2...

bullpen has now pitched 7+ (feel free to correct my number) innings of consecutive shut out baseball.

My biggest concern was taken care of yesterday. I was concerned that the Jays would be sitting until Friday and might have to face a team that has had no break between games. The Indians took care of that by beating the Red Sox, so at this point, both the Jays and the Indians will have to fight to get their hitting/timing back in place.

The other concern, would be playing in Cleveland at night. Our players are quite used to playing on controlled conditions. It gets pretty nasty by the lake in October, let's hope the Jays can handle it.

HH

Booooo!

Two teams on a mission meeting should be interesting, I'm excited to get this started, confident the jays can take the indians....But they gotta play the games to find out!

Indeed on playing the games to find out. Should be a heck'of a series. Tribe will not have 2 of their 5 starting pitchers going forward, but that hasn't slowed them yet. Can't wait for Friday to get this thing started...

bullpen has now pitched 7+ (feel free to correct my number) innings of consecutive shut out baseball.

They have been fantastic thus far!

But....if they happened to lose sundays game......they were in tough for the next two games. Everyone in the bullpen who is any good, wouldnt have been available.

I have lots of faith is Biagin, Cecil, Grilli, Osuna.....beyond that??? scares me....

This being a 7 game series makes it even more worrysome....still confident they can get it done, but if we lose this series my money would be on the bullpen being overworked and giving up some dingers....

Very helpful they won that game, they need the rest bad.

Edited by Brettiop

I feel very badly for the younger fans that weren't old enough or born even to enjoy (enjoy isn't strong enough) the back to back World Series wins. There is a base there on this club for the next few years. Things have changed which makes keeping a team together tough but don't forget we old timers watched them loose 3 ALCS series, KC, Oakland and Minnesota before they finally made it to the Big Show and then they won it both years back to back. I still have the Sun's page 1 from then framed, " BACK TO BACK"