Let's Go Blue Jays !!!

Beans

I was very pissy with this game today... We had to watch it on mute @ work, still work and my desk is far enough from the 3 tv's I could only make out the BEATING on 1 tv between calls... Lucky I have tomorrow off to watch the game with some "pop's"

yup. No selfish contract swings yesterday, preferring to take contact swings instead. Hammels was very ineffective and the Jays took advantage. Also, to anyone who thinks Pillar is a substandard MLB centre fielder who makes too many "TV" dives at balls, let's see how you feel about having a converted shortstop who doesn't even know the walls in his own ballpark.

Loved Estrada's start yesterday too. He's the perfect pitcher for that type of game where it's likely the Jays are over most of their playoff jitters after that emotional wildcard game and the Rangers are coming in gripping the bat way too tightly. Too all you Gibby haters, say what you will, but he knows this team and who he can count on.

yup. No selfish contract swings yesterday, preferring to take contact swings instead. Hammels was very ineffective and the Jays took advantage. Also, to anyone who thinks Pillar is a substandard MLB centre fielder who makes too many "TV" dives at balls, let's see how you feel about having a converted shortstop who doesn't even know the walls in his own ballpark.

Loved Estrada's start yesterday too. He's the perfect pitcher for that type of game where it's likely the Jays are over most of their playoff jitters after that emotional wildcard game and the Rangers are coming in gripping the bat way too tightly. Too all you Gibby haters, say what you will, but he knows this team and who he can count on.

ahaha so many couch critics, if it was that easy to manage an MLB baseball team we would all be millionaires.

Gibby knows what the hell he is doing.

Where are you hearing complaints about Pillar now? Seriously? I hope that is coming from out of town...if you think Pillar is showboating, you can hop on his boat as well and sail off

Cant mess with superman. its a joke he didnt get the gold glove last year by the way.

I was glad when Jays let him go,

I wonder how the big wigs in Boston feel now , after all- he is signed to a multi- million $ deal for 7 years.

I hope management put a performance clause into the deal in case he ends up doing exactly what he is doing now.

Not quite what they thought he could do for the team, he is over rated and over paid.

Just my 2 cents worth.

npt1

freaking poetic justice there.

Flashback to last October: Andrus 2 errors in the 7th cost them the game

Fast forward to May: Bush drills Bautista, then Odor punches Bautista.

Fast forward to last night, Bush on the mound, ground ball to Andrus, low throw to Odor, horrible throw to first base. Error charged to Odor, loss goes to Bush.

only thing that would have been sweeter is if it had been Bautista to get the hit.

14492335_10157516778560414_3694668845111

You know what they say...be careful what you ask for...you surely will get it.

Most Tribe fans I've talked to are happy to get Toronto over Texas...personally I couldn't care less...they're on a mission as evidenced by the sweep of Boston.

Bring your best...you're gonna need it...

Go Tribe! :clapping:

Most Tribe fans I've talked to are happy to get Toronto over Texas...personally I couldn't care less...they're on a mission as evidenced by the sweep of Boston.

gtfo

was at the game on sunday..best sporting event i have ever been part of by far. my voice is still shot. i sound like im going through puberty.

Booooo!

Two teams on a mission meeting should be interesting, I'm excited to get this started, confident the jays can take the indians....But they gotta play the games to find out!

Our bullpen sure could get exposed if one of our first two starters have to be taken out early....thats my biggest worry, Liriano needs to get back and be effective come game 2...