Let's Go Blue Jays !!!

Beans

Like any sport this is entertainment for the spectators, Rangers gave their fans a great thrill. That's what it's all about.

if thats what you think makes a game entertaining, go watch WWE or something. no room for that kind of Bull in baseball. what stinky did is no less than aggravated assault! same with dyson who sucker punched the blue jays bullpen catcher as the pens were clearing.

and the balls of odor to say that he respects bautista cause he plays the game hard and that its over now.....hahahhhahha isn't he funny to think its over. far from it. he just poked the hornets nest

Yeah, he hopes the "squabbles" are over. If Bautista is still playing for the Jays next year I'd probably beg to differ.

It might not matter where Jose plays next year. A former player was talking about a bench clearing brawl he was part of back in the day. Batter is hit by pitch and next thing they know the pitcher and hitter are going at it and they all run out onto the field and pair up with someone from the other team. Not much else happened and after the game the player telling the story asked his pitcher "What was that all about?". The pitcher says that the batter hit a big homerun off of him 9-10 years ago but they'd been in different leagues since and that this was his first chance to "even the score".

Little tougher for an outfielder and a second basemen to even things up but they won't forget it either.

The whole suspension thing became a joke, I mean how is Jose getting one game ... Gibby I understand since it is in the rules ...

Watching some jays game I get the sense that MLB does not want the jays anywhere near the post season with some strike zones, and now the suspensions help my thoughts on this one.

8 games for the Odor is an absolute joke .... it would be the equivalent of a 4 game suspension in hockey or basketball.

Mind you the jays management group is smiling at this and the past few games ... going to make them sellers, and then we can revert back to a large market but small budget team.

"Watching some jays game I get the sense that MLB does not want the jays anywhere near the post season with some strike zones, and now the suspensions help my thoughts on this one."

Yep. Strike zone is a joke. Soon the game will be too and the fans will be gone.

• 2 weeks later...

At least Jays seem to be doing better last couple of weeks.

Good thing they didn't sign David Price in off season. They ended up signing J.A. Happ and Marco Estrada for better value. 2 for price of one.

If the big bats start cranking things will be alright.

new pitching coach might be able to figure out his delivery problems...although it worries me with guys like this that the video is simply giving out tells and they have him sorted.

the entirety of your delivery can be difficult to change if your pitches are telling that bad.

Also Pillar does the make a wish foundation thing last night, brings a girl out to throw first pitch and then steals the entire game...epic

Edited by AKRISONER

• 1 month later...