Hamilton Bassmasters swap meet, who's going?

Old Ironmaker

I just returned from the swap meet in Ancaster. Lottsa good deals! 12 pack of 1/4 & 3/8 oz jigs, various colors $1.00! Also Live Target perch, jointed 5 3/8" $8.00. Also tax included. Most tackle stores are $17.00 each for Live Target jointed!!

WOOT WOOT WHAT A SHOW

Ran into some old good friends. The show was AWESOME.

DEALS AND DEALS to be had.

Met Uncle Buck,Spiel,Fishfarmer,Pic,Loonietoon,Bruce,Jose,Simon Frost.

Shout out to Jose for the great OFC discount on the spinner baits. That was a gold find deal.

Bruce for the salsa

Kelvin for the great deal on the perch/crappy ice rods. I didnt have nay and these will be a great addition to my ice rod collection.

It was a packed hall and after about an hour, the crowd was a bit much for me.

Great seeing you byes and sorry I missed the others. Next year I,ll be back again, as it is well worth the drive from Barrie.

002s.jpg

Edited by Brian B

Brand new jigs & brand new Live Target lures in the box! I know for a fact they're $17.00 regular price - I own quite a few.

I seen that table. That guy was loaded up big time and the price was very good.

I also picked up a few packs of glass trout beads. These things are primo. Cant wait to try them. They look so real. A buck a bag . 20 in a bag.

Edited by Brian B

Lots of familiar faces, good to see everyone.

I picked up a brand new in the box generator 1200 watt generator for the RV for a mere $200.00

Where was that hiding? Or was it one of those before the doors open deal? LOL

Nice score Chris.

Big ugly also had some smoking deals on crappie jigs. He ties some awesome looking buck tails! I'm kicking myself for not buying a few! Dam I was tired of walking by the time I found his table. Bruce - if you are reading this I'd like to stop by & pick some up.

Big ugly also had some smoking deals on crappie jigs. He ties some awesome looking buck tails! I'm kicking myself for not buying a few! Dam I was tired of walking by the time I found his table. Bruce - if you are reading this I'd like to stop by & pick some up.

You can stop by any time my friend.

While I would have loved to talk to the OFC guys longer my agenda for the day was to hit up the control merchants warehouse in brantford afterwards for some good deals on camping and even more fishing deals... then it was off to the Can-Am horse show at the Markham fairgrounds.. it was an expensive weekend...

Was a great day, I spent most of my time talking to everyone, that's the best part of going there to me, but I did get a couple good deals in between my lips flapping. :D

Thanks for a great entertaining day talking to my friends here on the OFC.

Mr. Dunker and myself should have a flapping contest. :rofl2::w00t: Dunker my lips are sealed or your secret lure :good::D .

Gota give Brian & Terry credit for making the long trec. My arm was sore after carrying all Bruce's jiggs around, thanks Bruce, those jiggs will get a workout. :good:

Going to bring a security guard next time, buddy's trying to shoplift from my bag of good deals :D:D .

I had a super day, ended the day at the 477 Wing for all you can eat Fish&Chips. Thanks Kelvin and Albert for dropping in.

Johnny D" you missed the best deal, I'm sure you'll hear about it. :clapping:

I flap, you flap, we all flap about fishing of course. It was definitely a good show. FF don't tell any one about my LIve Targets catching all the fish!! I'll be visiting Bigugly soon to get some of his crappie jigs. Johnny D was probably napping!

No tight leash here sonny boy, it's a strong chain. Not really something called Calsia Calcinosis. No fun walking when it's so bad I couldn't stand Sat. AM. Plus my wheelchair is in to switch the winter tires. I really was pissed off when I woke and tried to get out of bed. Maybe a spring GTG? I know a guy that has an aquarium out back of his place where we can watch the Bass and Carp spawn. It really is something to see guys.