Introduction

dr_zayas

Hello,

Just found this forum and have really been enjoying some of the threads so I just wanted to introduce myself now that I have joined.

I really enjoy fishing for Smallmouth, Walleye and Pike in Ontario. My favourite fishing may be for Lake Trout though as I have been fortunate enough to land some monsters up on Great Bear Lake. I have recently gained access to a family cottage on Lake of Bays and hope to fish the north end of the lake for years to come. I have already had a lot of success with some 2-3lb Smallies off the dock and some 3-5lb Lakers through the ice!

Looking to explore the surrounding areas and maybe find some Brookies if possible!

Welcome to OFC it's one of the best (naw, it is the best)!

Been here for (well I can't even remember but 16+ years) and you won't find a better bunch of guys and gals (don't mess with the gals, I got dibs on the hugs). So tell us a little more about you; where do you call home, what sort of work do you do, do you like to cook LOL?

Thanks for the warm welcome Big Cliff!

I am 32 and I live in Toronto on the east side of High Park, although I hope to spend a lot of time on Lake of Bays! I invest pension money for the Canada Pension Plan and I really enjoy frying Bass and Lake Trout! When I'm not fishing I also enjoy golf and hockey. I hope to contribute to the fishing and condition reports around here frequently.

Maybe some pics would tell a more interesting story....

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4088FC4D6E65BB92!1827&authkey=!AJPkqmQMqbOIB8Y&ithint=folder%2c

Edited by dr_zayas