Fishing shows on TV

azen

I have a hard time watching most of the fishing shows on now, too much mishandling of the fish setting a bad example for everyone else. I have musky hunter set to pvr other than that i might check whats on but i rarely watch wfn anymore.

Uncut is by far the best fishing show out there but when it comes to T.V. I do watch a couple.

- Linders Angling edge (minus the last 5 minutes)

- Facts of fishing

- Musky Hunter

- Timmy Horton Outdoors

- The next bite

All of these shows have the their product placement parts but I at least find these ones somewhat informal on techniques and somewhat interesting at times. Unfortunately almost all of them are only on WFN.

Has Uncut Angling made an episode since 39 hours? I check back every so often but there isn't ever anything on there.

As for TV shows, the Saturday morning Global TV lineup might as well be listed as paid programming. The only show on there that comes close to being educational is Fishin' Canada. But after watching it I get this odd urge to buy a Ram with Cooper Tires and drive to Sail. But Facts of Fishing is on Saturday morning on Sportsnet360 which makes it nice because I don't even need to pay attention to see the start of it as I'm watching sports highlights lol.

99% of the shows out there are 30 minute infomercials. I cancelled WFN years ago.

well watching a few boring fishing shows is sure to help your boredom..... :tease:

Very well said. If you are that bored go fishing or ask an elderly neighbour if you can do a few chores for them.

Has Uncut Angling made an episode since 39 hours? I check back every so often but there isn't ever anything on there.

As for TV shows, the Saturday morning Global TV lineup might as well be listed as paid programming. The only show on there that comes close to being educational is Fishin' Canada. But after watching it I get this odd urge to buy a Ram with Cooper Tires and drive to Sail. But Facts of Fishing is on Saturday morning on Sportsnet360 which makes it nice because I don't even need to pay attention to see the start of it as I'm watching sports highlights lol.

Quite true, except you forgot the Muskol... I pvr so I can fast forward through the commercials. I get through a bunch of shows pretty quick for my fix.