Stolen Boat

Skipper D

This boat which was bought and paid for in Bancroft two weeks ago, was picked up by a transport company out of Toronto and was to be delivered to its new owner in BC . Now the boat is no where to be found or the so called Skyline Transport Company , how ever the word has it as being seen on a truck in the Picton area yesterday morning . If any one see's it out there any where , can you please call 911 , Thank you .. Ron

10628091_10208696989159791_3693954069510118776_n.jpg

10421191_10208697033880909_399257771196256259_n.jpg

The owner of this boat says the boat was picked up by Skyway Transport and not Skyline Transport and doesn't want to make the mistake of blaming a legit company . Skyline Transport is working with him to try and locate Skyway Transport as they have also been getting many calls about Skyway . This info just came to me tonight , Thanks to every one for reading .

There are only a few things lower than a thief. This has the smell of a scam, but for only 1 small used boat? I can see setting up a fake transport company in a city and making off with a few high end vehicles then closing shop. All you need today is a cell phone and a website and you can make it look like a big outfit. I have seen some very elaborate lengths some people will go to con good, even very smart people to relieve them of their money to make a few big scores. I lost a good chunk of change years ago. I wonder how the boat owner came to hire Skyway Transport?

Not sure if this is any help but it's what I turned up.

Hate thieves and scammers too!!! You work hard and scrimp and save

for a little bit of the good life and some creep wants to steal it away from you

so they don't have to work for it.

Skyway Transport Inc

3473 Wolfedale Rd

Mississauga ON

905-270-6620