Lodges / Lakes Near Elliot Lake

T-Bone

I vauguely recall, but cannot clearly remember a lake up near Elliot Lake that had a nice lodge on it. I believe it was Ten Mile Lake Lodge...but I cannot find their web site on any search engine or link directory.

Does anyone have any info on this place? Ever fished the lake? What species are there, and how would you characterize the fishing opportunities?

As always, I appreciate the insights and feedback.

Freind of mine owns Frontier Lodge about 30 miles north east of Elliot. Its on Mcelrae and Rawhide lakes........the main lodge is on a deep cold water trout lake, and you can portage to outposts and choose between trout fishing and i believe a shallower pike bass lake. Ive never been up there, but a friend of mine visited his place and had a great time.

Frontierlodge.com

I live here but can't help much with lodges as I seldom fish the lakes that have lodges on them. Seems these lakes get more fishing pressure so I fish the lakes that get less. Some of the lakes here have bass and pike and the odd one has walleye but mainly it's a trout area. Nearly every body of water in the area has some kind of trout in it. You can find trophy class lakers, specks and rainbows here if you know where to look. Some of the area lakes have also been stocked with splake.