NF - URRR Help Please - $1000 for a mirror?

FLEX ROD

Lately all I do on here is ask for help, well unfortunately here I go again.

Just got back from holiday and I find out my daughter was backing out of the garage and was not watching and hit the passengers side mirror. :wallbash:

Does any one know where I can find a passenger side mirror for a 2007 Infiniti fx35?

I have checked and basically I am looking at almost $1000.00, I have also checked and their are none at any wreckers in Ontario.

The wife took her car out this morning for the first time and she is not happy so I really have to get this resolved ASAP.

HELP PLEASE, thank you all for any suggestions,

FLEX

mmm the joys of having a luxury vehicle, you get to pay luxury prices. probably heated with a turn signal built in, plus the cost of labour. check ebay, or kijiji. I do find it hard to believe that no auto wreckers ontario wide have the part, there are a couple around here that are go tos for used parts for mechanics is doms auto in Courtice. give them a call, maybe they can help you

Have you phoned Hilltop auto yet? If not give them a shout, they may not have one off a car but they carry a line of new mirrors, might have one. Sorry been out of the auto repair biz for awhile trying to remember names....... Cookstown auto as well. The body guy I know passed away

Thanks folks, unfortunatly the whole thing is toast, not just the mirror.

The wreckers in Ontario are conected via online data base and I checked with the one I have used in the past and that is how I know that none are available in Ontario.

Thanks Dave, will check it out.

FLEX

I replaced a friends mirrors a few months ago, and need to replace my passenger side before boat towing season...I found the mirrors on ebay, in both cases they were cheaper than buying elsewhere, albeit used with a few blemishes, but I've found ebay pictures to be a more honest description that wreckers in the past

We must have the same daughter :( she didn't like her mirror either, mine was only a cheap model for a CRV

they are at 20 Milvan drive.

Must be a Woodbridge thing :D

Many thanks to all Dave's suggestion of car-parts.com not only did they come in cheapest but also the quickest delivery and the best warranty.