Introduction

Brucki

let me guess...you either hate country or rap

None of the above. Jay-Z for rap a

With the occasional Emminem

Big and Rich for country, some Willie Nelson, Miranda Lambert (I could go on), oh and whatever hootie and the blowfish guy is calling himself now.

Edited by jeremy84

ya...jay z and Eminem...ouch

if you like oldschool rap we would get along, and i could put you on some "newschool rap" that you would actually like just ask manitou

I'll take some of that over here - most of the "new rap" I've heard is crap. They don't make it like they used to. Maybe you can turn me on to something good made after the 90's......

I'll take some of that over here - most of the "new rap" I've heard is crap. They don't make it like they used to. Maybe you can turn me on to something good made after the 90's......

Your better off with the old hip hop/rap.

Although from akrisoner I learned Run the Jewelz is pretty solid? (features el-p from Company Flow)

Also Hopsin has a few good songs too

Edited by manitoubass2

ya...jay z and Eminem...ouch

if you like oldschool rap we would get along, and i could put you on some "newschool rap" that you would actually like just ask manitou

I told you, I like everything, just don't want to hijack the thread (too late)

DMX, Run DMC, Public Enemy, Flava Flav, Busta Rhymes, Sticky Fingaz...... How old school are we going?

+1 to Run the Jewels...you will like it i can pretty much guarantee it.

Also please do not discount Section 80 by Kendrick Lamar...listen to his lyrics you might think hes a gangster rapper...but boy oh boy he is anything but...hes a god loving observationalist that speaks to the decline of african american society and society in general due to the forces of peer pressure, racism, social media and substance abuse...incredible.

Edited by AKRISONER