Introduction

Brucki

Hey Guys,

New to the board, just wanted to introduce myself.

Brief description of myself.... I am only 23 but have been fishing my whole life. my dad got me into the sport while i was really young. I have two passions, hockey and fishing.

I recently just purchased a 16 ft legend with a 4 stroke 40 hp Honda, and am looking to explore some new waters this year. In the past, i have spent a lot of time fishing for pike, bass and pickerel in the summer months, while spending time in the fall hunting salmon on the credit.

With this gorgeous weather. I am heading out to the Niagara Bar Saturday, i will post a report upon my return (assuming i have some success)

Cheers,

Edited by Brucki

Hey Guys,

New to the board, just wanted to introduce myself.

Brief description of myself.... I am only 23 but have been fishing my whole life. my dad got me into the sport while i was really young. I have two passions, hockey and fishing.

I recently just purchased a 16 ft legend with a 4 stroke 40 hp Honda, and am looking to explore some new waters this year. In the past, i have spent a lot of time fishing for pike, bass and pickerel in the summer months, while spending time in the fall hunting salmon on the credit.

With this gorgeous weather. I am heading out to the Niagara Bar Saturday, i will post a report upon my return (assuming i have some success)

Cheers,

sounds like me, where region do you reside in?

Welcome aboard.

Good luck on the bar and who is you hockey team.

Thanks, Blue and White .... as bad as it has been, things are looking up.

Hello there and welcome. This weather is awesome, good luck at the bar.

Thanks,

Welcome Brucki. Heck of a set up you have there.

Best of luck this weekend.

Cheers, looking forward to putting it good use.

Welcome!

Careful on the bar with a 16 ft rig.

Noted, calling for great weather with 10-15 km winds. If it gets sketchy at all, i will be in the river drifting for steelies

Nice

Welcome aboard

Thanks,

sounds like me, where region do you reside in?

Currently about 15 min outside of Toronto, in Mississauga.

Welcome to the site and heck of an intro.

Post a pic of your rig so some of the others here who fish in your area will learn the boat and might say 'hi' in passing.

Great intro. 23 and you have your own boat. I know some your age that Mommy has to buy them socks. Be careful on any water and welcome aboard.

Very true...

Thanks guys, i will post some pics of the boat along with any fish i catch Saturday evening.

Welcome to our community. With a boat like that - Can I be your friend?

Hahaha, anyone willing to share some knowledge is welcome on the new rig.

Thanks guys, i will post some pics of the boat along with any fish i catch Saturday evening.

Hahaha, anyone willing to share some knowledge is welcome on the new rig.

its a total shame im moving away, you live close by, we are close in age, we both own boats and already have two big time things in common...we coulda been best friends lolll

i gotta ask...music preference? and be honest im not judgemental and dont say "i listen to everything"

Edited by AKRISONER