Winters Almost Over.

Eddyk

Just think. Twelve weeks this Saturday the ice huts have to be off the lakes {Mar 1 07} and then its only about 10 weeks till the May 24 weekend. Where did the winter go ?

Edited by Eddyk

I've seen years here where it was almost May long weekend when the ice went out. 22 weeks? More than 42% of the year. Too long!!! It would be nice to think that winter's nearly done but it hasn't officially started yet. Come on spring!!!

Edited by Bob

It's going to be a looooooooooong winter...

Mike

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Only 22 more days and it is winter solstice which is the shortest day of the year, After that the day's start to get longer and the nights start to get shorter.

Can i hear a yeehawww!!! lol

We did not have much snow at all here in dover last yr heck the lake never even froze over so there was no ice fishing down here last yr. :(

I guess next week temps are sopost to drop but from what i have been hearing down our way we are in for a pretty mild winter again. Nice thing about winter is you have the summer to look forward too. :D

I guess next week temps are suposed to drop but from what i have been hearing down our way we are in for a pretty mild winter again.

Well, apparently we have palm trees in Ontario now. So just how cold can it get? Seriously, global warming

will be the end of all. And it's coming fast.

Well, apparently we have palm trees in Ontario now. So just how cold can it get? Seriously, global warming

will be the end of all. And it's coming fast.

We,ll be long gone from this earth Dan,before we see the full effects of this.To bad,always wanted to live in Florida :lol::lol: